Critique Reflection
Some of the comments I received on my chase film all varied from talking about my Strengths in how smooth and clean my cuts and transition shots are and some critique which could be working on some better film skills while working on the project so the film looks more professional.
In my opinion I feel as if my best part of the film would be the smooth transitions from clip to clip.
My classmates thought that many of the different film techniques like the shot of the feet moving down the hallway was well preformed.
I need to improve on learning more editing techniques to make the film more fun and exciting.
Some of my classmates suggested I work on keeping the camera steady while taking shots, because sometimes it was a little shaky. They also suggested to keep certain shots shorter.
I have learned how to effectively make smooth transitions from clip to clip. I struggle with knowing a lot of editing techniques which makes my videos not as entertaining as they could be. In the future I hope to learn more editing techniques to enhance my film while also improving my film skills to make smoother clips
No comments:
Post a Comment